About the company
An exciting opportunity for a corporate lawyer to join a leading international law firm in their Sydney CBD office. With offices in Europe, the USA, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a truly international environment.
About the role
The firm has a current opening in their corporate practice in Sydney for an Associate Lawyer, specialising in capital markets and corporate regulatory advice. The practice is growing due to demand so you can expect a busy workload, acting for a wide range of clients from start-ups through to multinational blue chip companies.
- Cross-border matters
- Private and public M&A
- Private equity/venture capital
- Joint ventures
- Corporate regulatory matters
- Experience working as a corporate/capital markets lawyer
- Strong familiarity with the ASX listing rules and associated regulations
- Solid academic record
- Experience in the financial services sector is advantageous, but not essential
People enjoy working in this team because you benefit from being part of a highly reputable international law firm as well as having a small and close-knit team environment. The corporate practice services a large number of cross-border transactions which gives you an opportunity to work closely with other global teams. There are also lots of opportunities to get involved in social activities including sporting teams and team events.
- Opportunities for secondments overseas
- Work alongside highly experienced corporate Partners
- A highly competitive salary/package
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please email Zahra Nowrouz Tafreshi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8815 5802 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, click the link to apply.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Zahra Nowrouz Tafreshi at G2 Legal on 02 8815 5802 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.