About the company
An exciting opportunity for a IP- trademarks focused associate to join a leading international law firm in their Sydney CBD office. With offices in Europe, the USA, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a truly international environment.
About the role
The firm has a current opening in their IP practice in Sydney for an experience IP- Trademarks Lawyer. The practice is growing due to demand so you can expect a busy workload working on a mix of local, regional and international work
Skills & experience
- Full range of IP work: advisory, litigation, and non-contentious work.
- Advisory and litigation experience in trade mark, copyright, breach of confidence, and misleading and deceptive conduct.
- Excellent academic achievements.
- Experience in advising clients at a top-tier firm
People enjoy working in this team because you benefit from being part of a highly reputable international law firm as well as having a small and close-knit team environment. This role will see you working with a Partner who is also the diversity and inclusion lead. There are also lots of opportunities to get involved in social activities including sporting teams and team events.
- Opportunities for secondments overseas
- Work alongside highly experienced Partners
- A highly competitive salary/package
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please email Zahra Nowrouz Tafreshi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8815 5802 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, click the link to apply.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Katy Clements at G2 Legal on 02 8815 5804 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.