Our client is an innovative, Australian based business that has moved away from the traditional law firm model. They provide workplace relations support to employers and business owners across Australia and New Zealand. They have seen significant growth over the years winning them numerous awards for innovation, diversity, and inclusion.
About the Role
This is a newly created role that will see you work closely with the Head of Legal, acting as 2IC. You will be responsible for representing clients in complex workplace litigation, advocacy and providing mentorship to our national team of associates and lawyers. This role will provide you with full autonomy, with no selling, budgets or management involved.
- Case preparation and representation of clients in a range of workplace law matters including complex workplace litigation and advocacy
- Point of escalation for case preparation, liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Mentoring responsibilities for the national team of lawyers and associates
- Provision of support and assistance to management to drive high-quality team performance
- Consult with the business on workplace law changes
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years PAE as a Workplace Lawyer at a reputable law firm, have strong interpersonal skills, a good work ethic, and strong academics. It is essential that you have strong analytical + writing skills and hold an unrestricted practising certificate.
- High performing team
- Growing business, room for progression
- A friendly and supportive culture
- Breakfast provided daily
- Workplace wellness program
- Active social committee
- Additional leave options
- Competitive remuneration + bonuses
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV and academic transcripts through the ‘apply now’ button or email directly to Katy Clements email@example.com alternatively for a confidential discussion please call (02) 8815 5804.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Katy Clements at G2 Legal on 02 8815 5804 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.