Our client is a well-established law firm, based in beautiful modern offices in Barangaroo. They have a wonderful culture in place, and pride themselves on being down to earth and friendly. Everyone is happy to help, and they provide ongoing training and development to its employees, allowing you to reach your career potential.
Due to an internal promotion, a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced EA to join the fast-paced Litigation team. This is a busy role and you will be joining a team that is passionate, hardworking and supportive. This role will see you provide 1:1 support to a Partner and a small team of Senior Lawyers. The Partner is described as approachable and friendly, and you will also work alongside a supportive EA network.
Duties will include:
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging travel and preparing itineraries
- Digital dictation
- Creating, amending and formatting documents
- Monthly expenses and billing
- File and email management
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Legal Assistant/EA
- Previous experience of supporting lawyers up to Partner level
- Previous experience of working within a busy litigation team
- Excellent communication skills, confident to liaise at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- A fast and accurate typing speed with advanced MS Office skills
- A professional presentation with a friendly nature
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV through the ‘apply now’ button or email directly to Katy Clements firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Katy Clements at G2 Legal on 02 8815 5804 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.