Due to expansion, a new opportunity has arisen to join a team of Family Lawyers in north London!
This ambitious firm is growing rapidly and, following the recent hire of a senior solicitor, has a full caseload waiting for you. You will be joining an entrepreneurial group at an exciting stage of its development and, as such, will need to share similar qualities. In return, there are clear chances for you to develop as the business continues to grow.
- As the successful Family Solicitor, you will deliver quality legal expertise and exceptional client care, maintaining the existing client-focused ethos
- You will have a full and varied caseload with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills further
- Lots of client contact and progression chances as the firm recruits more staff
The successful Family Solicitor will:
- Be newly qualified to 3 years of PQE within Family law – Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- Be committed to the onward provision of publicly funded work – particularly domestic violence and childcare files
- Demonstrate a genuine passion and enthusiasm for this area of law
It is essential that you have previous experience with publicly funded matters.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and bonus package with additional benefits.
This firm prides itself on a collegiate ethos, so get your CV across today to find out more!
Please note: the advertised salary is a guide only, and exceptional candidates or those seeking more should get in contact to discuss further.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Jude Cornelli on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.