An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant to support a down to earth and pleasant Head of Legal, plus his team. This is an exciting and rare in-house role, working for a well-known household brand. You will sit in the legal, risk & compliance team of a cool well-known global business.
They have a relaxed working environment and pride themselves on having a collaborative, inclusive and non-hierarchical culture.
This will be a broad role so you will gain great exposure and no 2 days will be the same. This is a newly created role so you will not step into anyone else’s shoes; make this role completely your own! There is predicted team growth so you will be involved in onboarding and setting the team culture.
You will support on a 1:1 basis but also added support to the wider team so you will have a nice, varied day.
This is a really great opportunity for someone who is a career EA with some legal exposure, who wants a meaty, fun, diverse role in a really cool business.
- 1:1 EA support to the General Counsel, plus additional team support
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Onboarding team members
- System use
- Organising team events, team lunches etc
- Liaising with external law firms
- Property work (searches, compiling documents)
- Processing some claims
- Opening and closing matters
- This will be a nice varied role so a full job description can be provided with detail. There is a lot to sink your teeth into and will be a good career step for a career EA.
- *You will NOT need to do any billing in this role!
As the successful candidate, you will have:-
- Proven Executive Assistant and / or Team Assistant support;
- Some understanding of the legal process. That could look like EA/ Administration experience in a firm, or you could have studied legal
- Some direct administrative legal exposure will be highly regarded i.e experience working in a highly regarded law firm, or an in-house administration role;
- Strong attention to detail is paramount for this role;
- This is a hands on role so a flexible and ‘can do, happy to help the team’ attitude is paramount
- If you have a relaxed, positive and happy approach to life you will fit in well with this team!
This role is for a career EA, this will not lead to progression to a Lawyer route.
You will be rewarded for your efforts and the team’s success with a discretionary bonus. If you have a good positive energy, and want to make a difference, sitting in the legal team of a really cool company, please apply to Rachelle Hayes at G2 Legal, via the links below! (Or email your resume to Rachelle.Hayes@G2legal.com.au)
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachelle Hayes at G2 Legal on 02 8815 5800 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.