Our client is an ASX listed company with an excellent reputation in place for providing an impeccable service to clients. A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Board Coordinator to join its dynamic team.
Working as part of a collegiate team, you will provide exceptional support in administration and meetings management to the Board of Directors and management committees and subsidiaries to ensure meetings run smoothly and effectively and in line with governance and legal standards.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to; compiling board papers, assisting the Company Secretary, research, running searches, drafting documents and minutes, and liaising with the Regulators. There will also be some ad hoc general administrative duties to keep your day varied.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Strong experience as a Board Coordinator or similar role supporting a secretariat team
- Ability to communicate clearly and build relationships with senior management and execs
- A critical thinker with a high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- If you have a professionalism teamed with a warm and friendly demeanour, you will fit well with this team!
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to Rachelle.Hayes@G2legal.com.au or via the links below
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachelle Hayes at G2 Legal on 02 8815 5800 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.