G2 Legal are working with a highly regarded international bank who have a sterling opportunity for a Regulatory Compliance professional to join their nimble legal and compliance team.
As the successful candidate, you will provide full regulatory compliance advisory support to the businesses of the bank including reviews, risk assessments, training and reporting whilst keeping abreast with new regulatory developments. Reporting directly into the Head of Legal & Compliance, you will also be across AML, sanctions, and financial crime risks across the business.
You will be encouraged to bring your ideas to the table and use your initiative to implement frameworks, as you see fit.
- Circa 5-8 years (this is a guide only) experience in a legal and / or compliance focussed role
- A thorough understanding of Australian regulations and guidelines (APRA, ASIC, ARB, Austrac)
- Any exposure to wholesale banking will be highly regarded
- A Bachelor of Laws will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of AFSL obligations will be highly regarded
You will be rewarded well for your efforts, with a healthy bonus structure.
Please contact Rachelle Hayes for a confidential discussion at Rachelle.Hayes@g2legal.com.au
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachelle Hayes at G2 Legal on 02 8815 5800 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.